How would you like to see all the hidden expert settings available on your Windows 10 PC? Well those smart folks over at Microsoft included a neat little feature called ‘God Mode‘ and I’ll show you how to enable it. This also works on Windows 7 and 8.
Windows ‘God Mode’ (Also called Windows Master Control Panel) let’s you access all sorts of settings from Administrative Tools, Action Center, Color Management and more.
How to enable Windows ‘God Mode’
- Highlight and copy the following code:
- Right-click on your desktop and choose New > Folder
- Press Ctrl+v keys and paste clipboard contents to name the new folder
- Hit Enter
- A new icon will appear, click to see all the new settings available
- Note* As of Windows 10 1703 the GodMode icon will be nameless, just the icon, still works though.