- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- When possible and practicable we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What sort of information does Ricmedia collect and why?
- IP Address – Your IP Address is a unique number assigned by your service provider (ISP) which identifies your computer. We collect this information mainly to prevent abuse of our systems and our users. An example is our Newsletter signup page. We collect your IP address along with other information during this process.
- E-Mail Address – Your email address is required to verify your identity and prevent abuse of our forum, newsletter and other systems.
- Personal Details – This includes things like first and last name, location etc. This data is only collected for the forum and newsletter sections of our website as both require verification of your identity to prevent abuse of our members and server system.
- User Agent – A user agent is simply the type and version of your browser. This takes the form of, for example: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/220.127.116.11. This data is collected for two reasons, first to enable us to tailor certain aspects of our website due to inconsistencies with browsers and second, as pure statistical analysis to help us plan our website for the future.
Terms of Service
These Terms apply to all ricmedia.com websites including subdomains pchelp.ricmedia.com, guitar.ricmedia.com, whatismyipaddress.ricmedia.com and info.ricmedia.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms Of Service & User Agreement, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Ricmedia’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ricmedia’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ricmedia at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Ricmedia’s web site are provided “as is”. Ricmedia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Ricmedia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ricmedia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ricmedia’s Internet site, even if Ricmedia or a Ricmedia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ricmedia’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ricmedia does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ricmedia may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ricmedia does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ricmedia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ricmedia of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ricmedia’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of VICTORIA Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright ©2006-2019 RICMEDIA All Rights Reserved.
With the exception of third party copyright, all material including video, audio, images and text (static or generated) on the following websites:
…are protected under international copyright law. No unauthorized reproduction or dissemination is allowed without prior written permission from Ricmedia.
Third party content may or may not be protected by copyright, please visit the respective third party websites to view copyright notices.
To request permission from Ricmedia please contact us.