(Continued from page 1)
11. Enter a User Password (this is for the regular account you’ll use most of the time).
12. Select your Timezone. Debian will set the clock to this zone.
13. Select the Partition Method. For most users, leave at default Guided – use entire disk.
14. Select a Disk to Partition. Be careful to choose the right disk as the USB drive (and any other drives) will also be displayed.
15. Select a Partition Scheme. For most users leave at default All files in one partition.
16. Select Finish partitioning and write changes to disk option.
17. Select Yes to confirm Write changes to disks? option.
18. Debian will now install the base system, this may take 5 to 20 minutes depending on your hardware.
Configure Package Manager and Network Mirrors
19. Select No for the Scan another CD or DVD? option (unless you downloaded CD2 or CD3).
20. Select Yes to Use a network mirror? option (recommended).