Today, I’ll show you how to change the default display language in Mozilla Firefox on your Android device. This will make websites display pages in a language you choose (if they have your language available). Most larger websites like Google and Wikipedia provide their content in different languages. If you want all websites to display in a language of your choice, install an addon with a good star rating.
1. Tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots) top-right of your screen. (you may need to swipe down to reveal menu header)
2. Tap Settings menu item
3. Tap the General menu item
4. Tap Language menu item
5. Under Browser Language, tap System Default
6. Choose your preferred language by tapping it on the list. Firefox will automatically apply the changes.
7. Visit Google.com which should display in your chosen language (you may need to refresh).