Today I’ll show you how to change the language web pages are displayed in on Microsoft Edge. You can also have multiple languages in order of preference.
- Change browser language in Microsoft Edge
- Video: Change browser language in Microsoft Edge
- See Also
- Further Reading
Change browser language in Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge and click the Settings icon (three dots) top-right of your screen, then click Settings
- Click Languages on the left-side pane, then click the Add languages button
- Type the language you need inside the search box, or scroll down to find it. Check the checkbox for your chosen language and click Add
- Click the three dots icon beside your language, then click Move to top position
- Close Settings tab and visit google.com to confirm Edge is displaying in your chosen language.
Video: Change browser language in Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge should now display web pages in your preferred language. If you had any issues, hit me up in the comments or socials/email.
There are currently no comments on this article.